As one of the leading container shipping companies in Thailand, Eagles Air & Sea, Ltd. has earned a reputation in the logistics industry for providing cost effective and dependable transportation products shipping from Thailand to the USA. With over 25 years of shipping experience, our dedicated staff can safely and efficiently ship everything from commercial goods to personal belongings for your move home.
For shipping larger volumes of material and goods from Thailand to the USA, container transport is the most efficient option for these types of long distance transport. Our staff at Eagles Air & Sea can advise you as to the most efficient and cost effective mode for shipping via international container transport. We will study your specific situation and requirements and advise accordingly. Some of these options include:
- LCL or Less than Container Load With this option, you will share the cost of an individual container with others who are shipping from Thailand to the USA. This option can save on costs as they are shared with other clients. Time can be a constraint however, as it can take more time to accumulate a full container from multiple sources.
If time is an issue, then the other option is –
- FCL or Full Container Load If you have a lot of material to ship, this is often the best strategy. You will hire a container to be provided exclusively for your goods. Containers can be rented in either 20 foot or 40 foot sizes with the costs calculated based on the size of the container and its destination.
For those who are shipping personal items in a move back to the USA, Eagles Air & Sea offers their customers door to door service that includes-
- The services of a specially assigned moving coordinator to handle all of the details and provide you with a single point of contact to handle all your questions and issues regarding your move.
- Our Eagles packing specialists will ensure that all of your goods are secured safely for the long trip ahead.
- Unpacking and installation at the destination in the USA.
- Professional handling of all required documentation, terminal costs and customs fees.
Whatever your USA destination, the Eagles Air & Sea network can handle your delivery safely and efficiently. From Seattle to Miami or New York to Los Angeles, our network of professionals will personally attend to every detail upon arrival in the USA destination city or locale.
Another option to consider when traveling back to the USA from Thailand allows you to avoid expensive excess baggage fees at the airport by using Eagles Air & Sea to transport your excess baggage from Thailand to the USA. We will pick up your excess baggage at your Thailand location and ship it to your USA destination at a price considerably lower than airlines charge for excess baggage.
To learn more about shipping options to the USA from Thailand, contact the friendly, multi-lingual staff at Eagles Air & Sea, Ltd. at +66 (02) 790-4599.
Frequent Asked Questions
What is the cheapest way to ship my goods from Thailand to the USA?
The answer to this question is “it depends”! If you have a large and or heavy item to send to the USA the answer is most clearly to use either LCL (less than a container load) or FCL (Full container) ocean freight. However, if your shipment is between 35 and 100 kg, you will likely find that the cost between air and ocean freight is about the same.
How long will it take to ship my cargo to the USA via ocean freight?
As there are multiple ports on both the Pacific and Atlantic seaboards, the transit time will depend on where you are shipping to. Generally speaking it will take between 35 to 55 days to transit from Thailand to a port in the USA. Current congestion at many of the ports in the USA can add time to these estimates as well.
How long does it take to ship my consignment via air freight to the USA?
You can expect a transit time of 4 – 6 days, depending on where in the USA your shipment is bound for. There are no direct flights between Bangkok and the USA, so your cargo will likely transit indirectly through other airports during its journey.