As part of our menu of logistics and freight forwarding services offered, Eagles Air & Sea offers a full range of moving and international relocation support. Whether you are moving your business across town or your family across the world, Eagles can provide you with trouble free and economical support.
Take stress away from your overseas relocation
Overseas relocation can be a stressful and expensive proposition. At Eagles, we have a dedicated staff that are trained and experienced in overseas relocation. We will work with our partners around the world to make your move a positive experience.
- When you contact us, we will do an interview to learn when the move needs to happen, the locations you are moving to and from and go over a checklist that includes special requirements such as pets and family heirlooms.
- Your personal belongings will be itemized, packed safely and insured from door to door.
- Out professional staff will ensure that your goods are unpacked and placed in your new home based on your direction.
- Eagles takes care of all documentation, customs clearance issues and inland transport, so that the entire process is handled efficiently and with a minimum of stress.
FOLLOW UP VISIT
- After the move is completed, an Eagles management representative will do a follow up visit to ensure that every detail has been handled to your satisfaction and that there are no unresolved issues.
Customization and complete solution overseas relocation
Eagles Air & Sea will customize your move to provide the level of service that is right for your own unique situation.
- We can offer a complete overseas relocation package that includes all transport, packing, loading and unpacking at the destination site.
- We can also offer tailored service packages that allow the customer to pack their goods themselves. Eagles will provide the transportation and customs clearance services for a point to point move.
- If you need to store some or all of your personal goods for a period of time, Eagles can provide safe and secure warehousing and storage.
- Our professional relocation specialists will consult with you ahead of time to explain exactly what is involved in an overseas relocation and discuss with you what will be required for a safe, timely, and cost competitive move to your new home.
In addition to overseas relocation of personal goods, Eagles Air & Sea offers domestic and local moving services for office moves, relocation of factory equipment, and other types of relocation services. No job is too small or large.
If you are considering a move of any kind, we invite you to contact us at +66 (02) 790 4599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consult and cost estimate for your pending move. We will handle your move with a personal touch while maintaining the highest professional standards in the industry.
Frequent Asked Questions
Do I need insurance?
In a word – “Yes”. With all of the expenses associated with relocation, it might be tempting to cut corners on insurance. Try to insure to the value of your belongings or what it might cost to find replacements.
How do I know if my moving company is reputable?
There are several websites dedicated to ratings of international movers. A reputable relocating company should be more than willing to provide references as well.
How much will it cost?
Cost can vary greatly between different relocation companies. Be sure to have a solid list of just what is to be moved and what services are to be provided. Then solicit several quotes and make your choice.