With the growth of chemical logistics, Thailand has become an important player in the storage, transport and handling of industrial chemicals. To meet the needs of this growing industry, Eagles Air & Sea is constantly developing a broad range of chemical related logistics services.
On A Growth Curve
In recent history, Thailand has seen strong growth in its petrochemical industries. Governmental incentives has contributed to a large increase in private investments targeting Thailand’s chemical sector.
Some of the bigger players in the Thai chemical industry are:
- PTT Global Chemical
- Dow Chemical
To support these and the other players in the Thai chemical industry, Eagles Air & Sea recognized the need for specialized chemical logistics capabilities and has put in place the pieces needed to strategically manage the demands within the Thailand chemical industry.
What we Provide:
- Consulting services – Finding the best combinations of equipment, transport, and storage capabilities for our customers is a key part of our chemical logistics support.
- Transportation – We are experienced and familiar with all methods of transporting chemicals both domestically as well as globally. Whatever your type of chemical, either liquid or dry content, we are able to provide land, ocean or air freight for a wide range of chemically based products.
- Warehousing – For storage requirements that include corrosive as well as flammable chemicals, we work with our customers to ensure their products are stored safely, economically, and accessible on a 24/7 basis.
- A Professionally trained staff – We understand that safety and quality assurance procedures are an important part of servicing the chemical industry. Many of our staff have been working in and around the chemical industry for decades. This level of experience within the Thailand chemical logistics sector can be an added advantage for our customer base.
If you are a chemical manufacturer, distributor or user of various chemicals, we invite you to consider a partnering opportunity with our logistics department, specializing in the transport, distribution and storage of industrial grade chemicals.
Our professional staff will work with you to determine the safest, most efficient and cost conscious approach to your specific needs, including:
- Third party logistics (3PL) solutions
- Our proprietary warehouse management software.
- Pick & Pack options
- Vendor Managed Inventory Strategies.
Our staff is always available to listen to you particular project requirements. Stop at one of our offices or contacts us via email at email@example.com or by phone at +66 (02) 790 4599